Gambar Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2009
Ninja is the name of the retired spook world motor sport. KIMS is a mainstay product features Kawasaki original Japanese this. Energy through the engine 175 hp inline four black become a standard package of green motor geng this!
- Most suitable for daily use
- Riding position is designed to prevent feeling tired and weary
- Of the motor calm, in class
- The combination of design & color monoton and too similar to the younger brother adiknya
- Poor steady when used in circuits
- Kawasaki sluggish performance in the GP and Superbike racing
2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Specifications:
- Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Maximum torque: 83.2 lb-ft @ 8,700 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.9:1
- Fuel system: DFI with four 43mm Keihin throttle bodies with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance and Kawasaki Ignition Management System (KIMS)
- Transmission: Six speed
- Final drive: Chain
- Rake / trail: 25.5deg / 4.3 in.
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in.
- Front suspension/wheel travel: 43mm inverted fork with DLC coating, adjustable rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs / 4.7 in.
- Rear suspension/wheel travel: Uni-Trak® with top-out spring, stepless, dual-range (high/low-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload / 4.9 in.
- Front brakes: Dual semi-floating 310mm petal discs with dual four-piston radial-mount calipers
- Rear brakes: Single 220mm petal disc with aluminum single piston caliper
- Overall length: 83.1 in.
- Overall width: 28.0 in.
- Overall height: 44.7 in.
- Seat height: 32.7 in.
- Curb weight: 458.6 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Color choices: Ebony, Candy Burnt Orange / Flat Super Black, Special Edition Lime Green / Metallic Diablo Black